Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Screencasting with Audio


Believe it or not, the screencasting with Audio took the most time of any of the projects.
Here's what I learned.

After getting your Jing account, (check out Tina's blog for instructions on downloading Jing http://tinaluffman.blogspot.com/) be sure that you have the microphone on while you record. I missed this the first two times. The next time, I muted the volume on my computer because my email was "blinging" into my Jing recording. That action wiped out the sound. By the tenth attempt at recording, I had success! and you might begin to hear the tension in my voice.

Quick equation to remember:
Embedding = Html Link = text/compose
In this screencapture (casting) below, I am explaining to students or faculty how they can learn about the resources available in the Verde Learning Center. Emphasis was on the online resources available. I am now thinking of a new project for the Employee Night for Faculty. Instead of me lecturing about what resources are available in our Learning Center, I can just show the screencapture and explain how they can view the information again ---
at their convenience.
Here is a link to the Introduction to Finding Verde Learning Center Resources on line:

No comments:

Post a Comment