Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Final Reflection

June 1: What I Knew About Applying Technology
• Email
• SKYPE
• Send an email to tutors through Blackboard
July 23: What I Learned About Applying Technology ---What I Can Now Do:
• Create a Blog and know what they are
• Create a wiki for tutors that is a database of resources for tutors
• Sign up for SNS, LiveMocha to learn Italian
• Store photos in picasa and creating a slideshow
• Create a podcast about the Verde Learning Center
• Create a screencast about how to find the VLC resources on line
• Create a YouTube Video of a poem I wrote using vocabulary I learned from class
• Begin to understand the meaning of the Read/Write Web 2.0
• Take an online class
• Know when “good enough” will do
I could continue, but I already have monkey brain with all the ideas spinning in my brain.
July 23: What I Want to Know/Do:
• Create an imovie by myself
• Continue to apply technology to my work so I don’t forget anything! Is there another class?
• Learn to find the best sites in a timely way
Sincerely, I could not have imagined I would know how to do all the things we did! This was one of the most challenging and important classes I have ever taken. I have met my goal of learning to apply technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment